Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a great, low-key Easter. We went to Mass, then to breakfast with the family, home for a little nap and photo session and then over to Alejandro's sister's for dinner. Easter is one of my favorite holidays! I used to love going to church and then over to my Mamaw's for the biggest feast you have ever seen and then an Easter egg hunt with my cousins! I can't wait for Ana Bella to experience it!! Here are a few pictures from our little home photo session! We are going this weekend to have some professionally done and hope to be able to post some of those!!!

She had to wear a little cardigan over her cute dress since it was a little cool out!

No cardigan

With her Easter basket

Grandma got Ana Bella the really cute and neat wooden egg

Are we done yet?

1 comment:

rachel said...

too sweet! i love her dress!!!